Getting Crypto Pairs to Appear on the MetaTrader
One of the most common questions asked by new users when opening the MetaTrader Platform is “How do I see crypto pairs on the platform?” Keep reading to find how to make these symbols appear easily.
Getting the symbols
- Locate the Market Watch Symbols table on the left hand side
- Right click anywhere on the Market Watch Symbols table and then select ‘Symbols’ from this menu. Alternatively just press Ctrl+U
A popup will appear, giving you several categories of symbols to choose from
- In order to add a Crypto pair, click on the plus symbol next to Cryptos
- Highlight the symbols that you would like to add. This will make them visible in charts, open trades, etc.
- Click on the “Show” button for each symbol you would like to add to the MetaTrader Platform
- You will then see and be able to trade the symbols you have chosen in the Market Watch Symbols list