One of the most common questions asked by new users when opening the MetaTrader Platform is “How
do I see crypto pairs on the platform?”
Keep reading to find how to make these symbols appear easily.
1. Locate the Market Watch Symbols table on the left hand side
2. Right click anywhere on the Market Watch Symbols table and then select ‘Symbols’ from this menu. Alternatively just press Ctrl+U
1. In order to add a Crypto pair, click on the plus symbol next to
2. Highlight the symbols that you would like to add. This will make them visible in charts, open trades, etc.
3. Click on the “Show” button for each symbol you would like to add to the MetaTrader Platform
1. You will then see and be able to trade the symbols you have chosen
in the Market Watch Symbols list