Coinbase is a secure platform that makes it easy to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency. You can credit your CryptoRocket trading account using Coinbase. The below guide will show you how!Credit/Debit Card guide
Navigate to the top right corner and click on your name. There should be a drop-down menu where you can click “Settings”. Then click “Linked Accounts” on the menu at the top.
1. Click and select settings
2. Click "Linked Accounts"
3. Click to link a new card
This will look slightly different depending on your country.
1. Press Trade
2. Select the Amount
3. Select Bitcoin
4. Selected Linked account
5. Click Preview purchase
6. A new modal will appear, just press “Buy Now” and you’ll purchase the μBTC
1. Select Make a Deposit to get to the deposit screen
2. Select the deposit method (Bitcoin)
3. Select your wallet
4. Type in the amount you wish to deposit
5. Press Deposit to proceed
Here you’ll see a BTC address. This bitcoin wallet address will be generated for you to send funds to.
Important! This wallet address will expire 15 minutes after being generated if no BTC transaction is initiated. Should the 15 minutes elapse, please restart the deposit process.
Copy this bitcoin wallet address (you can press the copy button to the left of it to save it to clipboard) as you’ll need this to send BTC to deposit your account. Alternatively you can copy the QR code.
1. Navigate to the Portfolio section of Coinbase and select Bitcoin. Your balance will be next to it
2. Then select the ‘Send’ button in the Bitcoin wallet
3. In the Send BTC popup, paste the CryptoRocket BTC address into "Recipient"
Note that if you send more, or less, it will be correctly added to your CryptoRocket account.
1. Paste de CryptoRocket BTC address
2. Specify the BTC amount to deposit
3. Press continue to send
Coinbase will then send you an email to verify the transaction, so check your email and click on the “Confirm Withdrawal” button.
That’s it – now you can check your CryptoRocket dashboard and after 6 confirmations on the BTC network, your account will automatically be credited. How fast this happens is determined by blockchain speed.
You’re all set!